• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
spacerangler
Fresh Boarder

Re: Patriot Center Fairfax 3/17/11

#3005 3 years, 7 months ago
Great show! Great energy! The whole band rocked...and so did Uncle Richard and Bubbie Lotus!! thanks...
Deadhead4Obama
Junior Boarder

#3015 3 years, 7 months ago
Does that photo of the set list, with how the sharpies postitioned mean somethign was planned for AFTER Feelin' Alright, but they ran outta time????
Beast
Fresh Boarder

#3016 3 years, 7 months ago
I was in the same section behind the board on the side. What a great place to view it all! The Deal set closer was enormous and I have to agree...Liberty just doesn't do it for me - never has. But besides that one "disappointment", it was a picture perfect show for me. I hadn't seen a show since 2009 Dead with Warren Haynes. I think Further is WAY better and even though we don't get Micky and Billy, this incarnation of the band has 100% talent across the board! Wow!
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#3055 3 years, 7 months ago
Liberty isn't so Bad , Jerry used to Encore I Fought the Law
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
sidemouse
Junior Boarder

#3074 3 years, 7 months ago
Suite show! Weather Report Suite was simply beautiful and the Terrapin Suite was absolutely SICK! Russo was going nuts during the drum breaks. I really enjoyed what he was doing on the kit. My only criticism is that I would rather have seen the band play one of their own songs besides Feelin' Alright, and Liberty isn't what I would pick for an encore, but you can't always get what you want. Now I only wish that I was going to more shows.

"Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it has to be us.”
Jerry Garcia

www.conservation.org
"Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it has to be us.”
Jerry Garcia

www.conservation.org
Spenser
Fresh Boarder

#3420 3 years, 7 months ago
The four of us were really happy with the show, smiles all the way home.
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#3507 3 years, 7 months ago
Listining to the show. This show kicks ass. Im kicking myself in ass, this show is only 3 hours away and I didn't go. Hampton here I come
GOOD LOVE
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds